January 28, 2013

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention



Sometimes I look at people and wonder..........does God even HAVE a Creative Department?

Its too early for such responsibilities #exitrow — at San Francisco International Airport (SFO).


That moment when you know your kid is getting into something they shouldn't, but you don't stop them. Because, hey, they aren't bugging you right now, and I can drink my coffee while it's still lukewarm.


is en route to the gym and pretending that that whole eating-an-entire-pint-of-Haagen Dazs thing never happened.


Trying to be on a diet in NOLA is like living in my own personal hell!

There's nothing cooler than someone who has clearly invested all their hopes and dreams into their Twitter account.

Saw Les Miserable last night. Not exactly the "feel good" romp I was looking for. If the camera got any closer to Anne Hathaway during her song, I could have plucked her nose hairs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!