January 30, 2013

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention


Apparently there's a football game this weekend at the #Beyonce concert????

How am I supposed to eat a bag of pretzels and not eat the salt at the bottom?? Is it even possible?

On tonight's Jeopardy! Amazing! :)
On tonight's Jeopardy! Amazing! :)


























Sweet it's the jeopardy teen tournament!! I can finally answer the questions!

So lazy! It’s been more than a week since the anniversary celebration and I still can’t be bothered to take down my Roe v. Wade decorations.

I love when I have to school MY executives on how to properly communicate THEIR meeting requests to THEIR clients so that I can do MY job correctly.

#whotheFUCKhiredYOUforthisjob

Just a clown walking through downtown Denver

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!