Tzatziki (Tza-zee-kee) Sauce Recipe
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeds removed and finely diced (english kind preferred)
- 4 cups of FAGE yogurt
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped dill
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- Take the diced cucumbers and put them into a colander. Sprinkle with salt and set aside (preferably in the kitchen sink) while all excess water extracts.
- After 20 minutes, combine all ingredients and refrigerate for at least two hours.
Variations: Instead of dicing garlic and cucumbers, you can also use a food processor.