February 10, 2013

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention



Amount of time I've been at work: 3 hours, 28 minutes.
Amount of time I've actually spent working: 7 minutes. (That actually might be an exaggerated estimate.)
WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME. I need an intervention.


When we have kids I'm only going to let them throw temper tantrums in the snow like cheap snow-angel laborers


Excited for the snow storm. I am even more excited for Mayor Bloomberg's press conference in Spanish.


So you're telling me I should stop trying to snort it?


The drummer from Def Leppard probably makes the most fucked-up snow angels.


You know it is pandemonium in NYC when this is the only shopping cart left in the store to get the essentials. #stayhydrated #foundnemo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!