March 18, 2013

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

You people made me laugh today:


Anna Wintour thinks Kim Kardashian is "the worst thing since socks & sandals." Score: Wintour - 1, Kardashian - 0

thinking of selling all of my worldly possessions and buying a mini trailer I can live out of and drive to LA to pursue my dream of marrying a famous Hollywood Actor

KY Jelly. That's my jam.

In case anyone is concerned, my Spotify is not frozen -- I actually am listening to the new JT song on repeat all day.

Another perk to working at home: You can break in your wedding shoes by wearing them with socks without people thinking you are clinically insane! 

I woke up this morning and knew something was happening today, but I couldn't exactly recall. It was driving me crazy, checked my calendar, my email... Thanks to TMZ I remembered LiLo's trial starts today! I seriously need to get an effing life. Or maybe just a pet goldfish. Anything to help.

That @JustSalad now delivers to my apartment is simultaneously awesome for my waist and terrible for my wallet.

WHAAAAAAAAAaaTttttt???

Small plastic bags holding fish, turtles and salamanders are displayed for sale at a shopping district in Beijing, on March 7, 2013. According to the vendor, each bag, filled with oxygen and nutritional liquid, can keep the animal it holds alive for two months.
WHAAAAAAAAAaaTttttt???

Small plastic bags holding fish, turtles and salamanders are displayed for sale at a shopping district in Beijing, on March 7, 2013. According to the vendor, each bag, filled with oxygen and nutritional liquid, can keep the animal it holds alive for two months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!