March 20, 2013

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

You people made me laugh today:


In the morning there is a HUGE difference but 6:55 and 7:00.

I was thinking to myself, "Man, there are a lot of creeps making Ryan Gosling art/merch on Etsy." Then I realized that I'm the creep browsing Ryan Gosling art/merch on Etsy with the intent to buy.

So far my favorite part of Shameless was when Debbie beats the shit out of Frank.

Tiger Woods has a new girlfriend and I can't believe Enlightened was cancelled! Also, I'm really bored.

Seeing a screening of 'Welcome To The Punch'. This room is what high school would've felt like if everyone but me was over fifty and Jewish...and I was still unpopular. — at Magno Screening Room.

Today is International Happiness Day, so be sure to shut your eyes, cover your ears and try not to see or hear anything.

Ok, I'm starting to get a little creeped out by how much Living Social knows about my lifestyle and habits. They just sent me an offer for a DD service. HOW DID THEY KNOW. And more importantly, thank God law enforcement isn't this sophisticated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!