March 26, 2013

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

You people made me laugh today:


Free rapper name: Yolo Ono

Home...Stuffed like a chuleta. Need a cleanse, colonic, and an XXL lapband. Now excuse me while I go into a matzoball coma.

Can anyone tell me why everyone's profile picture looks like a pregnancy test result? Am I missing something??

Passover, a time when Jews have a traditional home cooked dinner together, or as Chinese restaurant owners call it, "our day of rest."

My whole news feed is filled with Romi's fucking FarmVille!

About to watch #Splash. I couldn't for the life of me tell you why.

I follow an 80/20 rule: 80% of the time I follow a paleo diet; the other 20% is dedicated to vodka. #diaryofanalcoholic

Ok a serious post- i am glad we are all FINALLY banding together and celebrating algebraic symbols.# =


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!