March 26, 2013
Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention
You people made me laugh today:
Free rapper name: Yolo Ono
Home...Stuffed like a chuleta. Need a cleanse, colonic, and an XXL lapband. Now excuse me while I go into a matzoball coma.
Can anyone tell me why everyone's profile picture looks like a pregnancy test result? Am I missing something??
Passover, a time when Jews have a traditional home cooked dinner together, or as Chinese restaurant owners call it, "our day of rest."
My whole news feed is filled with Romi's fucking FarmVille!
About to watch #Splash. I couldn't for the life of me tell you why.
I follow an 80/20 rule: 80% of the time I follow a paleo diet; the other 20% is dedicated to vodka. #diaryofanalcoholic
Ok a serious post- i am glad we are all FINALLY banding together and celebrating algebraic symbols.# =
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post Comments (Atom)