April 8, 2013

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention



You people made me laugh:

R.I.P. Margaret Thatcher, Queen of England #WhatAmericansThink

omg, I forgot I was watching something on DVR just now and got terrified with the "Winter Storm Watch" Storm Tracker commercial. Spring Panic.

You know those Monday's after a 10.5hr redeye, when you decide it's a great idea to go for a quick ride to grab dinner to-go (b/c you're feeling a bit tired) and when you want to head back, the battery of your car key dies and you're locked out of your car and can't drive home? Yup...

Old people should drink more booze instead of taking fiber. I've never met a constipated alcoholic.

Why does it still take so long to make ice?

I can't tell you how much I hate it when someone stops a subway door from closing with his foot, except when that someone is me.

There is nothing better than spending company money.

My dogwalker broke up with me today. Or, perhaps more specifically, he broke up with my dog. Monday, you guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!