April 10, 2013

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention: April 10

You people made me laugh today:



Whoever at YouTube that thought I'd watch a 2-minute file sharing commercial before a 30 second cat video should be fired.

There are two rules for success:

1. Never reveal everything you know.

Never do I feel more acutely single than when I try to order lunch from a spot with a delivery minimum.

You know you're spending a lot of time with your friends' kids when you see Boogie Wipes on sale and you buy them. For yourself. 

Today I used face wash as my shampoo so basically being an adult is hard.

North Korea reminds me of the short nerdy kid in school that has a superiority complex and that no one takes seriously

lost my license. still driving to coachella. YOLO

So far no invite to the White House Correspondents Dinner. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF MICHELLE???

I always know I'm not in NYC anymore when I'm the best dressed and best-looking person in room.
My boss and I decided to take a walk across the street (reminder we work on 42nd Street, right off 7th Ave) to go hit up Five Guys, he had NEVER had the Five Guys experience before, and LOW and BEHOLD..............we met Dickie Minaj!!!!!!

#IHateThisArea — with Rai Guerra-Nelson and 3 others.
My boss and I decided to take a walk across the street (reminder we work on 42nd Street, right off 7th Ave) to go hit up Five Guys, he had NEVER had the Five Guys experience before, and LOW and BEHOLD..............we met Dickie Minaj!!!!!!

#IHateThisArea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!