April 11, 2013

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention: April 11

You people made me laugh:

Apple products make me look like a freaking technology genius.

I predict that by June 12, 2016, all non-business, interpersonal communication will take place in the form of shared memes on Facebook. On this day, our future ape overlords will have won their first victory.

A battery walks into a bar acting super upset. Bartender says, "Stay positive." #jokesithinkupinmeetings

R colored skinny jeans still cool?

I'm going to embrace boyllemia. And once I'm "paris thin" I'm going to change my name to JohnBARF Svelton.

You're Welcome.

There's a lot of crazy beer in this town and I'm gonna taste all of it.

We're all pretty much just a few generations out from living in the woods without electricity or plumbing. What do we know about struggle?

Good ol' Chuck haha
More @ @[450015925015890:274:The Troll Files]
























My husband definitely keeps me entertained. Just going out for some yard work.... Ohhhhh brother — with Bryan Diorio.
My husband definitely keeps me entertained. Just going out for some yard work.... Ohhhhh brother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!