April 24, 2013

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

You people made me laugh today:


I ordered a pizza for MYSELF at work because fuck today.

Remembering a day when kids didn't need leashes and could wear different t-shirts.
Remembering a day when kids didn't need leashes and could wear different t-shirts.











Our SEO guy at work referred to me as a Roomba because I'll eat anything.
So I've got that going for me.

The biggest lie I tell myself is-I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it...

Just had a bottle of wine and dinner for $2. How? Because I have a vagina. That's how.

I can't tell if the internet has heightened people's cluelessness in how to talk to other people or just made it more evident.

Really nostalgic for the time when the biggest news story of the year had to do with Subway's 11-inch $5 Dollar Foot-longs.
Unlike ·  · about an hour ago via mobile · 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!