May 13, 2013

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth A Mention: May 13


You people made me laugh today:


Look, Mother's Day is over. And while I am happy that I won't have to look at any more pictures of your mothers, I don't know what is worse: that or the stupid fucking inspirational quotes and "Keep Calm" memes that are sure to once again pop up in my timeline.

It's official. Everyone I know in NYC has posted a picture of Bluth's Original Frozen Banana Stand.

started using a dry erase board in my office today, makes me feel like I'm an 8 year old playing teacher

The only dudes who don't cheat on Mad Men: Mr. Joan Harris (rapist), Cooper (eunuch) Ken Cosgrove (writer) #goodcompany

Just a thought. Deodorant press line photographers...deodorant. PLEASE

My milk will be over the hill on the same day that I will. Shall we see which one spoils first?
My milk will be over the hill on the same day that I will.  Shall we see which one spoils first?





























First spam email today at work has the subject line - We know where the money is. I open it in hopes it says - in the banana stand.

Why are there always, always chicken bones on the street in NYC?

Most times I barely get one letter right in a word when I'm texting and I'm all like "Now figure it out iPhone! My thumbs is tired."

At a certain point, shouldn't a subway be Manhattan-ridden, not Manhattan-bound?

Thisiswhyyouresingle.com/forever

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!