May 2, 2013

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

You people made me laugh today:


Love that I work in an office in which I could blast KRISS KROSS. MAC DADDY LIVES ON.

Pain meds for root canal = Good
Pain meds while at work = Bad idea

If humans hadn't developed opposable thumbs, there would have never been a Fonzie. Really makes you stop and think…

"All I need in this life of sin, is me and my toasted bagel with tomato and lox spread.."..Those are the lyrics, right?

ok,stop speaking in hashtags, its very annoying. #fuckyou



Just saw an old man wearing a Monster energy drink hat. What do I do?! Should I call someone?

Yes...this is michael jacksons daughter. I just grabbed my crotch. AAAAHHEEEHHEEE!
Yes...this is michael jacksons daughter. I just grabbed my crotch. AAAAHHEEEHHEEE!

























This guy is pretty serious about gas theft....LOL
This guy is pretty serious about gas theft....LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!