May 9, 2013

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention: May 9


You people made me laugh today:


I have nothing good to say about nicki minaj.

Factually speaking, Cheerios are just donut seeds.

Nice try Chase, let me know where you found this babysitter so we can hire her.
Nice try Chase, let me know where you found this babysitter so we can hire her.





























So interviewed a babysitter tonight. She can't work on Sundays or July 4th week because she teaches Sunday school and is volunteering at bible camp. #hired


If there's 1 silver lining to Syria's internet shutdown, it's that ppl can stop wasting time online & do something fun and outdoorsy instead


A child is never better off without his mother. Except for Casey Anthony's kid. She probably would have been better off.


Packing up to go south of the border this weekend and I'm not talking about Taco Bell!


Does anyone ever watch Mike & Molly and wonder how it's possible for people of that size to have sex? Because I don't understand how it's possible. I want to understand. But I don't.


how come my escape key isn't working....I just want to get away


Why is boarding a flight early considered a privilege? If you're first class (or not) wouldn't you want to board last? Personally, I like spending as little time as possible in a tin can that's designed to fly and sitting there while oversized Americans arms, assess, and thighs brush up against me is not my idea of privileged - - just saying... I'll go on last.


Report Randy Jackson says he's leaving American Idol after this season! Thoughts? 12 seasons! http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/05/09/randy-jackson-leaving-american-idol/
Like ·  ·  · 3 hours ago near New York, NY · 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!