June 11, 2013

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

You people made me laugh today:


Its about time they had an e! true hollywood story on amanda bynes

Craigslist amazes me. Listed a broken door and a few days later sold it to someone that actually lives on my street. A BROKEN DOOR.

The shadows of the sun reflecting off the NYC skyline tonight. I can sell this as a postcard...or you can steal it and I won't make a penny.
The shadows of the sun reflecting off the NYC skyline tonight. I can sell this as a postcard...or you can steal it and I won't make a penny.


[status available for FacebookVIP™ members only]

The thought of a 7:30 meeting tomorrow makes me want to go to bed four hours ago

All I wanna do is buy my son shoes & he keeps saying no! He doesn't understand that mama is on stiletto rest for at least 5 more months & I need to buy someone shoes!!

just housed frozen thin mints from the girl scouts... epic.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!