June 14, 2013

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

Woman at store: Did you know you just bumped me with your purse?
Me: Yes, I know. I said "excuse me" three times but you didn't move and were blocking the only path.
Woman: Oh, is that what you meant when you were saying that? Sorry

Funny thing is - if they had quality control on the New Jersey Unemployment agency, they'd be without work too

Wayback Wednesday, throwback Thursday, flashback Friday... Lets just agree that you're allowed to post old pics any day you'd like with out making it a "thing"

Everything you need to know about the Internet: IMDB users voted Shawshank Redemption the greatest movie of all time
A little mad at myself for not waking up Steven Adler from Celebrity Rehab on my train this morning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!