August 14, 2013

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention: August 13


You people made me laugh today:


In case anyone is confused, today is August 13. We're already starting with Halloween? Too soon. In related news, Home Depot announced that Christmas trees will be available Sept. 1.

I forced myself to go running today so I could justify drinking the half bottle of wine in my fridge. ‪#‎priorities‬

If you were to crack open my head and look inside it cartoon-style you'd see visions of chignons & hair clips & sparkling headbands & question marks & me saying "since when have I spent this much time caring about my hair?". I mean, really. Sabina.

My new Kindle just arrived. First thing I did was accidentally set the default language to Portuguese. This is why I can't have nice things.

Would love to know what series of purchases led to this being delivered to my attention...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!