September 13, 2013

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention


If you are wittier than you are handsome, avoid loud clubs. - Spread Love

It doesn't matter how cute you think you look in those shorts, if I can see the hair on your legs begging to be trimmed, then you should have rethought that #ootd.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is there no law against parents smoking while their kids sit in the backseat of the car with the windows closed. If there's not, I'm about to do some vigilante justice! Some people disgust me....

If you put an "X" to close the ad window on your ad and it still just takes me to the ad website, I hate your brand even more.

Said at me at the Hell's Gate Post Office:
"In the year 2008 I was dead. I was good and dead. I WAS DEAD AND NOW I'M BACK! I'm back now, but I was dead. Oh, you like black men? You like our men? You think you can just walk up to our men, all white and shit, and just have them? I bet you do. Does your man sell his asshole to pay your rent? In 2008 I was dead."

Thank God for headphones.

Follow-up to previous post. Just got asked out by a black man. His line: "You sexy. Can I take you out sometime? I love white girls."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!