February 7, 2014

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

You people are funny:


Ninja-kicking your leg into an elevator to catch it as the doors close is an effective way to make an impression on people in your new office building.

You know it’s sad when you can’t tell if someone is a hipster or homeless.

Mayor's press conference: "Do not go outside if you don't have to, it's very dangerous." So says the man who sent all of your children to school today.

I'm at a business meeting this morning. Feeling good, prepared, whatever. I open my purse to grab a pen and realize the underwear I wore Saturday night is sitting at the top of my bag and falls onto the floor. Yep. So that happened.

Thank you mailman for risking your life during this state of emergency and delivering us the 25% off coupon for Bath & Body Works

That awkward moment when people are outraged because of Coca-Cola (briefly) showing a same-sex couple with their daughter, fail to realize that the writer of the song that was featured, America the Beautiful, was actually a lesbian. Oh the irony.

http://lgbthistorymonth.com/katharine-lee-bates?tab=biography

HOLY FUCK. On a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being I got a paper cut and 10 being I was kidnapped by a serial killer that has a thing for chubby alcoholics, I'd go ahead and rate my day a motherfucking 17. And to explain it all, I have one word: salespeople. ‪#‎Leavingforlunchandnevercomingback‬

Okay but does every single reality show have to have one person trying to sing?!?!


My new favorite yoga pose: Downward facing couch potato. ‪#‎zzz‬

Kylie Edmond feeling nauseous
Dear NYC Subway: how I love thee & your little surprises. Sometimes it's a homeless guy working out on the train. Sometimes it's a failure for the subway to work at all. Today it was the most vile stench on my carriage that had everyone putting their scarves over their mouths....while a homeless lady literally WIPED HER BUTT with toilet paper!!!!!!!!!

Ver-SOCHI Ver-SOCHI Ver-SOCHI Ver-SOCHI Ver-SOCHI Ver-SOCHI! - Drake on the ‪#‎WinterOlympics‬

Mama Pinaj wanted to say hi to all my Facebook friends....

Sister in the travel struggle: we booked a flight back to NYC (yay) then ran into none other than Honey Boo Boo! Dollah gonna make me hollah! ‪#‎honeybooboo‬ ‪#‎tv‬ ‪#‎NYC‬
Sister in the travel struggle: we booked a flight back to NYC (yay) then ran into none other than Honey Boo Boo! Dollah gonna make me hollah! #honeybooboo #tv #NYC



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!