March 23, 2009

Mingle with Today's Zingle

zingle

UPFRONT QUESTIONS

  1. First name Jennifer
  2. Location New York City
  3. Where are you from originally? Long Island
  4. What do you do for a living? Executive Recruiter
  5. Night Owl or Early Bird? It depends
  6. What do you consider your best attributes? Outgoing, energetic/ bubbly, funny/ silly, caring & loyal.
  7. What are the most important things you’re looking for in a person? Someone who’s funny, someone I can learn from, someone well rounded, someone attractive.

A LITTLE DEEPER (That’s what she said)

  1. How long has it been since your last relationship ended? 2 years
  2. Have you ever been on a blind date? yes
  3. What did you do last weekend? Painted my kitchen, had friends over to watch Twilight, walked around the city and did some shopping, played with my friend’s dog at the park.
  4. Do you believe the glass is half empty or half full? full
  5. If you won the lottery, how would you spend your millions? I would pay off my parent’s and my mortgage, travel the world, give to charity, and probably give money to my closest friends.
  6. What would your closest friend say is your worst habit? My obsession with Chipotle. For some reason they think eating it 4x/ a week is too much ;-)
  7. Unexpected company drops by. Is your place neat but lived in, or “under construction?” My place is definitely neat but lived in. I’m very organized and like for things to be in their place.
  8. In a disagreement, what’s the biggest priority: Mutual understanding, resolution, acceptance or identifying the issue. Mutual understanding
  9. Where do you see yourself in five years’ time? Honestly, I don’t know. Wherever life takes me, but I do hope to have a family someday
  10. Who was your hero as a child? My father.
  11. What luxury item would you take on a desert island? My ipod.
  12. Favorite meal to cook? Hahahahaha, cooking! I wish I was a good cook but since I’m not, I’m really good at ordering take-out or making reservations.
  13. Describe your perfect Sunday morning. Sleep in until AT LEAST 10:00, have brunch with friends.
Zlata's Thoughts on Jennifer: I met Jennifer when I was in the market for a new job, back when the market offered them. Though my usual experiences with recruiters were somewhat cold and standoffish, Jennifer made me feel really comfortable quite quickly. I enjoyed her bubbly personality and her ability to make me feel like I've known her for a long time.
Cut to: Our relationship progressing into a constant back and forth and give and take between people who need jobs and other random rants. This girl is definitely awesome, cute and fun!

Interested? ZSpot@ihavezlatathoughts.com

4 comments:

  1. this bitch is so cute~! too bad i like cock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zlata, you'll make this even better if you put in your two cents at the end...what your opinion of them is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This girl is hot! Where do I sign up???

    ReplyDelete
  4. she's cute, and i think i'm everything shes looking for in a guy haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!