March 25, 2009

New Changes to Come

Hi guys! I just wanted to point out a few changes/additions:
  1. I will be making Zingle a weekly feature, rather than daily. Expect new Zingle Gals/Guys every THURSDAYS...you know, just in time for the weekend.
  2. Facebook Status updates will continue to be daily, since I know how much you all love them.
  3. Twitter Feeds will be sporadic, but only top 5-10 interesting ones since I really only follow celebrities who don't even know I exist.
  4. American Idol recaps....puhleaze. That shit is on the reg.
  5. Some new TV show recaps...you will see.
  6. Finally, my thoughts will pop up every now and again since I learned a few tricks about blogging from my blackberry...
  7. I am taking suggestions/constructive criticism for new ideas/changes.
Please email ZSpot@IHaveZlataThoughts.com with any suggestions.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!