March 24, 2009

Twacebook

Look people, if you want to have both a Facebook and Twitter account, fine by me. But, when you make it so that your little status updates automatically get posted on both, that's when I start to have a problem.
FACEBOOK is for status updates to answer the question "What are you doing?" REGARDLESS of the new format of "What's on your mind?" Therefore, if you're updating your Twitter status with your thoughts on American Idol, the President speaking, the progress of your delivery, etc. with all these # and @ symbols, I'm REALLY not interested in seeing it on Facebook. Don't worry, I'll make my way over to Twitter to check out what people are doing, too. I'm a stalker that way. So please, ya'll stop the insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!