March 26, 2009

Some Status Update Are Worth A Mention - 45

  • When I wake up in the morning And the 'larm gives out a warning I don't think I'll ever make it on time By the time I grab my books And I give myself a look I'm at the corner just in time to see the bus fly by It's alright 'cause I'm saved by the bell... and cause I have a car
  • If I didn't pay my bill yet...and the electric company is on strike...does that mean they won't shut my power off tonight?
  • just paid for her coffee in change for the third day in a row...where o where is my tax refund??
  • needs to go shopping for spring make up. It's pathetic when I have to go into my 3 year olds purse for lip gloss! (yes, my 3 year old has a purse)!
  • is LOST . . . no, really LOST.
  • Is there a nice way to tell neighbors that u hear them having sex? Or do I have to deal w/ the disgusting grunts for another 1.5 years?
  • wants to know why Chet's mom sounds like she's in the Lollipop Guild.
  • had a good workout today...Cant promise I will be able to walk tomorrow but hey...walking is way overrated anyway :)
  • wishes she cared about anything as much as some people care about Lost. I'm kind of jealous
  • pillow, meet faceplant!!!!
  • Has anyone else noticed that Speidi has been out of the media these past few weeks? I'm getting worried... isn't that one of the signs of the apocalypse?
  • wishes the "blind" guy on Idol would blink when he sings. He makes me nervous.
  • just finished her first intense workout class and may need a full body cast.
  • is going to therapy (drinks = shrinks)
  • is debating the greatest tv bullies: the gootch from Diff'rnt Strokes? Buddy the kid who decked Peter Brady? Nelson Muntz from the Simpsons? Bea Arthur?
  • is packing for Panama. I hear there's a canal or something?
  • has surrounded herself with boxes. Packing is like a root canal - painful, but necessary.
  • doesn't have a couch, tv or desk yet...but just bought an xbox 360.
  • i'm all for getting fan mail, but i draw the line at readers i don't know wanting to come to my wedding.
  • Busier then my immune system after sleeping with a craiglist hooker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!