March 26, 2009

Mingle with Today's Zingle

kevin devine zingleUPFRONT QUESTIONS

  1. First name Kevin Devine
  2. Location: Elmwood Park, NJ
  3. Where are you from originally? Fair Lawn
  4. What do you do for a living? Salesman/Model/Funeral Director
  5. Night Owl or Early Bird? Depends, I can adapt
  6. What do you consider your best attributes? Not enough time in a day to tell them all
  7. What are the most important things you’re looking for in a person? A well rounded female who has to be tolerable and good looking, but I don’t mean well rounded, I mean thin girl with great abs and a hot face, has to be cool enough to roll with me, and can just chill without getting on my nerves

A LITTLE DEEPER (That’s what she said)

  1. How long has it been since your last relationship ended? Don’t even know
  2. Have you ever been on a blind date? No but hooked up with a deaf girl once
  3. What did you do last weekend? I went to my house in Nepal, don’t even know why I bought the damn thing
  4. Do you believe the glass is half empty or half full? full
  5. If you won the lottery, how would you spend your millions? I'd pay off my families debts, and then travel around the world with my friends, then be bankrupt
  6. What would your closest friend say is your worst habit? Too blunt off of too many blunts
  7. Unexpected company drops by. Is your place neat but lived in, or “under construction?” Neat
  8. In a disagreement, what’s the biggest priority: Mutual understanding, resolution, acceptance or identifying the issue. Knowing that I'm always right
  9. Where do you see yourself in five years’ time? On top where I oughta be
  10. Who was your hero as a child? Corey Haim (he dated Nicole Eggert)
  11. What luxury item would you take on a desert island? A masseuse
  12. Favorite meal to cook? I eat out a lot haha
  13. Describe your perfect Sunday morning. Waking up without a hangover and next to a perfect 10 model, then seeing my family and Guinness
Zlata's Thoughts on Kevin: This boy is really a riot. If you're interested in a good time, you've found it. Kevin and I have been friends since Brianne used to date Jay Schwarz, which is like, a really long time ago. Hell, we've been friends since hooking up in basements while your friends watched was a completely acceptable Saturday afternoon activity. Kevin is kind, gentle and very warm. Once you get to his interior core persona, you will fall in love with him. Please read his answers carefully to really understand his sense of humor and his ... well, passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!