March 25, 2009

Some Status Updates Are Worth A Mention - 44

  • Am I a complete moron for thinking that I could bake with olive oil instead of vegetable oil?? I already know the answer to this question.
  • is still sore from the the kid who did a back flip on top of me at Mt. Snow this weekend. That was awesome.
  • Phil Crandall is now on Facebook! I haven't been this excited about the Internet since I discovered masturbating dogs on YouTube.
  • just forgot why he's in Duane Reade and now needs to go up and down every aisle until it hits him.
  • just heard a man on the street say "simultameously." Should I have corrected him?
  • is really happy that Stacy Carosi and Zach found a way to throw BOTH parties on the SAME NIGHT! Thanks for kicking off my day with such a valuable lesson.
  • picked MOVIES, BOOKS, GAMES, MUSIC, and TV SHOWS for the 5 favorite things that you picked that I don't give a crap about. What happened to profile 'Info'?
  • gets very frustrated by technology and taxes. Everything else in life -- sleeping, eating, working -- she's okay with.
  • GETTING MY TAXES DONE, DADDY'S GETTING A NEW PAIR OF SHOES!
  • has just discovered www.ihavezlatathoughts.com and cannot stop laughing!! love it!

1 comment:

  1. I Care! That of course is in answer to your question "How many of you care about ZlataThoughts?"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!