March 30, 2009

Some Status Updates Are Worth A Mention - 47

  • I think the dry cleaner lost my funny pants because I can't seem to come up with a good status update.
  • is off to Dallas for the Absolut Mango launch.
  • wonders if part of the reason people live longer now is because of DVR's. No more holding your pee until the commercial, that has to be healthier
  • thinks mondays should be optional.
  • In the beginning there was nothing.... then Chuck Norris Roundhouse kicked that nothing in the face and said "Get a job". That is the story of the universe.
  • Dear Friday, Hurry up and get here. I miss you already. Thank you. Love, Tanya
  • Vote for my family's restaurant (900 Degrees) for best pizza in NH! http://www.nhmagazine.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?Category=bestof
  • nothing is on my mind, Facebook. Nothing.
  • wants to think of a ZlataThoughts-worthy status update.
  • Loves a good Shart-onnay.
  • Did the ritual of hair, makeup and black turtleneck for her new Driver's License photo this AM. Every single renewal for the last 12 years. Don't judge me.
  • thinks zlata is mmmmmmmazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!