March 31, 2009

Some Status Updates are Worth a Mention - 48

  • is wondering where in the world is carmen sandiego??
  • likes nice clothes and all, but $300 button-down shirts? Really? That cotton better be lined with gold.
  • would have never guessed that absinthe, egg whites, and scotch would go well together.
  • Did you know that an estimated 5 months of your salary goes to taxes? Um.. excuse me, can I have that back please? I kind of need it
  • Remember when Michael Jackson was awesome? Yea so do I.
  • man who stands on toilet is high on pot....
  • Banner ad: "28 and single?" Yes, Facebook, I am. What the hell is so wrong with that?
  • is realizing just how great the correlation is between "productivity" and "keeping my eyes open."
  • can't believe that somebody that I actually know just popped up in the "people you may know" tool. Wow. That is one sophisticated little piece of technology
  • is convinced she never did drugs because the whole cover up takes way too much creativity.
  • when you see my status update hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell. when it makes the cut hope it gives you hell hope it gives you hell, this damn song is caught in my head and i finish every sentence with gives you hell gives you hell
  • is on her 4th mini cupcake of the day. And is stopping only because there aren't any left.
  • thinks there are men out there with serious issues
  • just broke down and joined twitter. dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!