April 14, 2009

Parenting Skill that Kills...

It should be no surprise to those of you who know me, that I'm a pretty caring and nurturing person. That being said, the parenting skills of some individuals out there just BLOWS my motha effin' mind.

On March 17th, in Charlestown Township, Penn, a 911 call was received by authorities. A 23-month-old son of Ian Joseph Kohn was unresponsive. Said almost-two-year old was pronounced dead at the hospital. Ask me why. Go ahead....

After searching the house, police found syringes with methadone in the room that Kohn and the baby shared. Later, an autopsy revealed that the baby died from a methadone overdose. Apparently, Papa Kohn mixed methandone and sleeping pills in the child's bottle with Gatordate and gave it to Baby Kohn to drink, most likely during crying spouts or to put the baby to bed.

Why not some good ol' fashion breast milk or baby formula? Well, the baby mama is already in jail on unrelated charges.

Diffrent Strokes for Diffrent Folks! These people make me ILL... I mean, a METHADONE OD?????