April 21, 2009

Some Status Update Are Worth A Mention - 58

  • Meet Boomer.[insert picture of gorgeous puppy here] He's only 4 weeks old and he can still pull more tail than I ever could.
  • what does it feel like? -- let's just say warm apple pie
  • is pissed that some dummy stole the number for my AMEX and blew 20k at JC Penny, of all places
  • is phoneless. Send smoke signals this way or call the nearest pay phone--I just might pick up
  • The day is gray. My teeth are white. My neighbors kept me up last night...I need some sleep.
  • when i have to wake up, i can't get out of bed... when i don't have to wake up, i can't stay asleep...
  • Is it bad that I'm still in love with Joey Lawrence??? Because ABC Family just reinstated my crush from 1991...
  • needs an extreme makeover:face edition.
  • (1)Holocaust Remembrance Day falls on Adolf Hitler's 120th birthday this year. Weird...(2) Ahmadinejad is an idiot who needs to stop. Seriously, just stop. Smile. Buy a kitten. Find happiness. Go on vacation. Fall in love. Enjoy life and let US enjoy it. Stop hating. I'm glad those who participated in the UN Walkout did so. It spoke volumes. (3) why is it pouring, thundering, and lightning?!
  • I've figured it out! Having a dog is wonderful. Having a dog when it's raining outside and he needs to go out, not so much.
  • has the WORST CARma - OMG my second flat tire in a month?!? and no spare now ugh! Any advice on how to burn sage? is there a chant I need to say or something?!?
  • if u receive a call from me between now and saturday and all u hear is screaming, i'm home alone and i've found a bug. please treat this as an emergency and come kill it, asap. thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!