April 9, 2009

Some Status Updates Are Worth A Mention - 54

  • doesn't comphehend snow in april
  • eat me....I'm kosher for passover!
  • Dear Matzah, I am not too fond of you, as I am sure you are not of me. We have to spend the next week together, so lets try and get through this peacefully.
  • My 14 yr. old brother can't pick me up from the airport w/ Dad as he has a bday party at Hooters he doesn't want to miss. Really!?
  • is pumped to announce that "East Bound and Down" has officially been picked up for a second season! Word em up :)
  • was just texted by 4 people at almost the exact same time. I guess I'll get out of bed now.
  • is stuffing envelopes...grunt work. i dont mind stuffing certain things but envelops do not fall into that catefory
  • says Passover = the Jewish Atkins diet
  • says "Wouldn't I seem like more of a badass if I put umlauts on top of the "u" in my last name?"
  • Matzah today.....pasta tomorrow
  • Dear Spring: Welcome to the party. Nothing like showing up fashionably late.
  • i think i mastered the "leaving greenhouse at 4am...in the office by 9:30am" thing...
  • wondering why Flo-Rida was beeped on American Idol tonight, actually wondering why Flo-Rida was on Idol at all... kind of incongruous coming after Frankie Avalon and before Kelly Pickler
  • doesn't know why he can't stop watching stupid shows late at night. Dog the Bounty Hunter? Really? These people are fucking jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!