June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson Thoughts & Facebook Status Updates

michael jackson before and after1958-2009
RIP

Zlata's Thoughts: I'm NOT interested in what Michael Jackson allegedly did with children. I'd like to reflect on Michael Jackson's great success. Today when I was watching CNN, Sheryl Crow's interview on Larry King Live really struck a cord with me. She spoke about how THIS is the way we'll remember Michael Jackson - his life was legendary. And it's true - as sad as it is that he died so young, I really wouldn't want to remember him any other way. I just couldn't picture what he'd be like at 75-years-old.
When I think of Michael Jackson, I'm immediately drawn to a memory of watching his concerts live, where there would be fans upon fans just reaching out to the stage and sobbing. To have such a passion for another human being - to me - doesn't portray insanity. No, it portrays love and adoration. And there are PLENTY of those people who feel that way about the King of Pop. I LOVE him - and I offer my deepest sympathies to his friends and family.

He's a GENIOUS in his own right. So, comments like, "Now our children are safer," are just idiotic. Michael Jackson would never get anywhere near your kids. You guys are nobodies. In fact, you'd be LUCKY to have him near your kids. There are PLENTY of people to whom you might hold a higher regard that are pedophiles. Not alleged -- but officially.

Michael Jackson Facebook Status Updates
If you're one of my Facebook friends, I read your status message today. I combed through every single status update - to find, what I think, are the funniest ones. I wasn't interested in "OMG MJ is dead!!" because you're not breaking the news to me. Duh, I work in PR - I knew that before I read your status update. I was looking for clever and witty.

Having said that, I will apologize in advance to anyone who may get offended by anything they're about to read. If you have your own stance on MJ's death - fine. But, this is what I find comical. And as Caroline Manzo said tonight on the Real Housewives of New Jersey's Reunion Show Part 2, "I will not apologize for that."
But, I digress. Let's GET TO THESE STATUS UPDATES!

Here we go!

  • if you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make a change. Shamon!
  • is gonna wear short black pants white socks and black shoes in honor of MJ tomorrow.
  • Thriller was the greatest video ever made, ive seen it 1,343,234 times...the ending when he turns around with the cat eyes still scares me to death
  • thinks Michael Jackson haters need to "Beat It" and take a look at the "Man In The Mirror" and realize that it's not "Human Nature" to "Wanna Be Startin' Something" with someone that's dead. See how much of a "Thriller" and how "Dangerous" a heart attack can be? Right now we all just need to realize that "You Are Not Alone" and we all need to stop and "Heal The World" no matter if you're "Black Or White." Woot woot!
  • I can't believe he's gone. He was a great performer. I will always remember Ed McMahn forever.
  • So what happens in this situation? Is there like a Vice President or Speaker of the House of Pop?
  • Who woulda thunk that Michael Jackson dying would cause problems for Google worldwide - everything crawling to a standstill!
  • Wow, I think I will actually remember exactly where I was when I found out Michael Jackson died.
  • It's sad that someone had to die to make MTV's programming good again. MJ is their Jesus.
  • says this just in michael jackson was spotted with 2pac and Biggie on a small island in the Caribbean.....and 3.5 million other people died today as well
  • What's left of Michael Jackson died.......huh
  • I bet right now Iran is just like, "Hey, what the fuck!?"
  • Every single status update on my home page is about MJ. This is bigger than reality.
  • crosses "get molested by MJ" off his list of things to do before one of them dies.. sigh.
  • It took MJ's death for MTV to play some damn music videos?
  • now knows Michael is moonwalking in heaven...
  • Billie Jean was never my lover but Michael Jackson was my King of Pop. I am going to play PYT about 6 trillion times tonight
  • In remembrance of MJ, I've decided to make the world a better place. I'm starting with the man in the mirror. I'm asking him to change his ways. Sigh.
  • Twitter says he's dead. CNN says Coma. Fox News says Mark Sanford dated him.
  • Ma Ma Se, Ma Ma Sa, Ma Ma Coo Sa Ma Ma Se, Ma Ma Sa, Ma Ma Coo Sa
  • Let's hope heaven has two VIP suites; you know what those celebrity egos are like
  • OK, i take back all complaints about my "bad day"
  • farrah or jacko...come on...one we jerked off to during puberity the other would not jerk us off after puberty.
  • is wondering how much the removable nose would go for on auction...
  • is convinced that the Iranian government orchestrated the death of Michael Jackson as an elaborate ruse to deflect media scrutiny from themselves. The method: cyanide laced Jesus Juice.
  • I'll never forget my Bubby trying to "moonwalk" or when I was in Belgium, singing karaoke to "Black and White" and everyone in the joint knew all the words - even to the rap verse... Or the "Off the Wall" poster in Chris Archibald's bedroom... or making my dad buy me and my bros a red leather "Beat It" jacket... Ok, and now the jokes... Who else is gonna "Beat It" tonight in honor of MJ???
And that's it, kids.

2 comments:

  1. Mj is dead?....WTF?!...oh wait....oooooh he's the white one!..ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Screw you and I hope your next.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!