June 25, 2009

Mingle with Today's (gay) Zingle!

Yay to my first GAY ZINGLE!!!!!

UPFRONT QUESTIONS

  1. First name: Justin(credible)
  2. Location: Williamsburg, Brooklyn / New York, NY
  3. Where are you from originally? Bronxville
  4. What do you do for a living? PR
  5. Night Owl or Early Bird? I’m a brunch-time person.
  6. What do you consider your best attributes? My sparkling wit and lack of attention to detail.
  7. What are the most important things you’re looking for in a person? A lazy person with a penchant for Star Trek and Gucci shoes who will encourage me to snack on carrots instead of Jamaican beef patties.

A LITTLE DEEPER (That’s what she said)

  1. How long has it been since your last relationship ended? 2 years.
  2. Have you ever been on a blind date? Yes. Too many. I’m that friend.
  3. What did you do last weekend? I went bear hunting at a bar called The Eagle where I was too hairless to find love. I then bounced up and down with a neon tranny at Mr. Blacks and then had drinks with bankers at Therapy who introduced themselves to me with, “I work at Goldman.” The next morning I read in the park
  4. Do you believe the glass is half empty or half full? Depends how many Xanax I’ve had when asked the question. Right now, half empty.
  5. If you won the lottery, how would you spend your millions? Disarming Iran / North Korea through espionage, sabotage, and glamour.
  6. What would your closest friend say is your worst habit? I am stand offish when meeting new guys … and I sleep around.
  7. Unexpected company drops by. Is your place neat but lived in, or “under construction?” Neat with a slight fragrance of bleach and windex in the air.
  8. In a disagreement, what’s the biggest priority: Mutual understanding, resolution, acceptance or identifying the issue. None of the above. I am always right.
  9. Where do you see yourself in five years’ time? In an LTR with a comic book writer in Tribeca.
  10. Who was your hero as a child? The Borg from Star Trek. They technically count as one person.
  11. What luxury item would you take on a desert island? Rick Owens S/S 2009 Womenswear Collection … totally desert appropriate.
  12. Favorite meal to cook? Meatloaf, the random Filipino dish, and schemes involving betrayal.
  13. Describe your perfect Sunday morning. Waking up next to someone whose name I remember and deciding to have brunch with them. He’ll wear havianas and rolled up jeans and a sailor shirt and have wild wavy hair that he scratches and he’ll have an accent and blink a lot and while we wait for trains we’ll embrace.
Zlata's Thoughts on Justin: I mean, SERIOUSLY - one of the funniest people I know!!! Can't you tell by his survey??? Interested? Email me: Zingles@ihavezlatathoughts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!