June 25, 2009

Anyone Moving to the NYC?






I had to pass along this information - because I think these deals are too good to resist! I'm moving to the city, yes - but not until the end of the year -- so for all you people on the move - take advantage!

Stonehenge real estate are offering FANTASTIC deals right now!

  1. One month FREE rent
  2. NO Broker fee
  3. FREE gym membership
I've linked above to SOME of the listings - all are negotiable - BUT you have to CALL instead of email -- say you saw the ad at a bar for free rent and gym. I don't believe there's a specific person you need to chat with, so here's the number: 646-217-4779.
It's like, for realz that SIMPLE.


1 comment:

  1. That deal is NUTS. I've never heard of anything that good in NYC before.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!