June 24, 2009

Some Status Update Are Worth A Mention - 69

  • "ReTweet" is the new "ditto" or "repeat" or "come again..." use it in a sentence today.
  • likes to call this stage in her life.. "keeping her options open.."
  • I love how I just devoured my lunch like it was my last supper and I was headed to the electric chair.......
  • graduated from high school exactly 10 years ago today.
  • just got flowers from her man - apologizing for dragging her to see Transformers II at midnight last night. you're forgiven.
  • thinks its perfectly fine to have two children's Flintstones vitamins instead of one adult vitamin.
  • As the parent of a mixed-race child, I would like to bring to your attention a quote from the old Nixon tapes reported on the front page of The New York Times today. Reflecting on what was then the brand new Roe Vs. Wade decision, the president said: "There are times when an abortion is necessary. I know that. When you have a black and a white. Or rape."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!