June 18, 2009

Mingle with Today's Zingle!

UPFRONT QUESTIONS

  1. First name: Sues / Susie
  2. Location: Manhattan
  3. Where are you from originally? Bergen County, NJ
  4. What do you do for a living? Public Relations
  5. Night Owl or Early Bird? Night Owl, but slowly becoming an early night owl in my old age – I’m 26
  6. What do you consider your best attributes? My loyalty, sass, compassion, and I’m pretty funny if you can keep up with the wit
  7. What are the most important things you’re looking for in a person? Funny, ambitious, loyal and a gentleman (I’m into the “All American Boy” – surfer / lacrosse = bonus points)

A LITTLE DEEPER (That’s what she said) Never gets old

  1. Have you ever been on a blind date? Nope
  2. What did you do last weekend? Ate lobstah in Maine and drank lots of vino
  3. Do you believe the glass is half empty or half full? Full, even when I am in a bad mood, I’m still “Susie Sunshine”
  4. If you won the lottery, how would you spend your millions? I swear I would give some (not sure how large or small) to charity out of kindness (and guilt), but then I’d be having some amazing vacations with my friends / family, buy a luxurious apartment in NYC, continue to spend money on designer clothes that I love but probably don’t need, eat lots of delicious dinners EVERYWHERE and then be broke within the year...because, hey, it was free money.
  5. What would your closest friend say is your worst habit? That I’m too picky
  6. Unexpected company drops by. Is your place neat but lived in, or “under construction?” Under construction 5 out of 7 days per week
  7. In a disagreement, what’s the biggest priority: Mutual understanding, resolution, acceptance or identifying the issue mutual understanding
  8. Where do you see yourself in five years’ time? Ask me again after some dates from being on Zingle’s
  9. Who was your hero as a child? my mom and Kelly Kapowski
  10. What luxury item would you take on a desert island? Too much pressure, next
  11. Favorite meal to cook? Some kind of pasta dish
  12. Describe your perfect Sunday. Sleeping in, brunch, tennis, snuggling on the couch, ordering in, end with watching a movie …

Zlata's Thoughts on Susie: ALWAYS smiling, ALWAYS cheerful - definitely ALWAYS positive! Engaging in conversation, makes you feel comfortable -- and best of all, a great listener.

Interested? Email me at Zingles@ihavezlatathoughts.com

2 comments:

  1. You lied...I T-Bagged you on a blind date last week

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha "a great listener" what guy cares about a girl being a good listener..no wonder all you beyatches are single...maybe if she was good at "STFUing" we could talk.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!