June 11, 2009

Some Status Update Are Worth A Mention - 63

  • Why am I eternally inappropriately dressed?
  • is wondering if the sun went on vacation.
  • hello there seasonal depression, shouldn't you be gone by now!?
  • I've decided not to eat anymore so I don't ever have to go to the dentist's office and endure that torture ever again.
  • Dear Mother Nature: SUCK IT with the rain. Seriously, enough already.
  • just saw MC Hammer walk through the office..
  • Is it wrong of me to want my local weather woman's head on a stick?
  • is beginning to think I should permanently attach an umbrella to my arm. STOP RAINING!!
  • Off to the land where Chic-fil-A is holy
  • is searching for Waldo and the sun....
  • saw an old, fat naked man blow-drying his nether regions at the gym... really?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!