June 15, 2009

Some Status Update Are Worth A Mention - 64

  • I'm at the corner of get a map and fuck off
  • I am gonna add "mindreader" to my list of professional qualifications today.
  • This week's sign of the apocalypse: my dad just friended me.
  • is ready for rivoting updates on how Mondays suck and it's raining again.
  • is if I'm ever bummed about my life, I just watch mtv's '16 and Pregnant' and all is right again
  • wonders why "Smart" cars look so freakin Stupid...seriously, it's you drive one, do you also live in a Mushroom and give Papa Smurf handjobs?
  • but seriously, what's a disco stick?
  • was told..."Girl, you got the "fine" flu!" WTF!
  • cleaning my closet 1st time in bout 6 years wow the shit i found ...... notes...pictures.....panties (not mine) lol .....it's like a lost and found in here......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!