July 7, 2009

Sha'monin the Loss of MJ - FB Status Message Style

  • Is is sad that I asked my mom to DVR the Michael Jackson memorial?
  • Decided to Moonwalk down to the MJ Memorial but it's taken me a whole lot longer than I thought.
  • FYI, I'll be live-Tweet-vlogging MJ's memorial as I ninja-repel into the Staples center from a satellite-linked paparazzicopter.
  • Crying my eyes out!!!! Not really... I just wanna fit in with the other 32840329843920 status updates.
  • I'm waiting for the portion of the program where they do the "morph" of his face from 1974 - 2009. Oh wait, that's not in the program?
  • Note to self- Have Rev. Al Sharpton say every sentence for me from now on. Be prepared for standing ovations after each complete thought.
  • is hoping a basketball game breaks out at the staples center.
  • Wow, this is just as awkward as it was when he was alive...minus the casket of course.
  • Al Sharpton Please go Somewhere Else! Michael Is To Big For You to Ever Speak On with ur Permed hair and Crazy Talkin Ass! Where's Jesse Jackson!
  • KFC paid millions for that endorsement!
  • is waiting for the unicorns to appear during this MJ memorial service...
  • Oh, man ... I dunno how Usher's gonna make it...
  • "Michael made the Guinness Book of World Records for most charities supported by a pop star." Wow, cool. I didn't know that.
  • 'This is a moment I wished I never lived to see' - Stevie Wonder. Really Stevie?? Poor choice of words
  • She's here because she's the Queen Latifah ... of Pop?
  • Thinks that if MJs hearse was a white bronco the slow speed helicopter chase might be more exciting on CNN.
  • Sorry E!, but running a Billy Mays "iCan" commercial during your Michael Jackson memorial coverage just seems excessive.
And some others, of course...
  • I have $10.11 in my bank account. nice life!
  • Has had two breakfasts and is planning her third
  • Is it just me, or is the number of street petitioners this summer getting out of control?!? I kid you not, yesterday I was approached with "would you like to sign a petition against the mistreatment of horses in Central Park?". No, sir...I would not.
  • Study claims that coffee improves memory. Bullshit. I drink about 5 cups a day and lose my keys three times a week.
  • is thinking that right after noon on July 8 (my birthday), there comes a moment in time that can be called 12:34:56 7/8/9. Happens only once over the course of history - and i love it.
  • Hey Natgeo channel, the History Channel called and they want their scary, pre-bedtime, Armageddon, gonna keep me up for hours thinking about doomsday scenarios block of programming back.
  • just saw on TV that the Little People Association is trying to ban the use of the word "midget." Never!
  • is talkin' about Willis.
  • just walked through a shooting of "How I Met Your Mother" outside my office, and I'm happy that my "Mosby, you rule" comment was acknowledged and thanked. Unfortunately, Marshall was MIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!