July 1, 2009

TV TimeZ and Casting CallZ

FX is all like "don't you forget about me, yo!!" as it opens its fifth season of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia on September 17, 10pm. For those twisted individuals, such as myself (though I never got into this show and am sad about it,) nip/tuck premieres its sixth season in October with ten new episodes.

Oxygen's Dance Your Ass Off (which I didn't DVR) became the network's most watched season premiere on Monday, with a total of 1.3 million viewers. Let me ask you something - do you think its success was based on fabulous marketing campaigns, or the fact that people just enjoy making fun of fat people dancing??

Um, this is real. TLC premieres I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant on July 8 at 9pm. It features stories about whomen who are completely unaware they were pregnant until they entered labor and delivery. Thoughts? I mean, I've heard this happen before - but to MAKE A TV SHOW OUT OF IT? I can't.

Casting Call: Bravo has a new reality competition! The series is a product of Sarah Jessica Parker, her production company and Eli Holzman, called The Untitled Art Project. The series will focus on thirteen up-and-coming artists who compete for a gallery show, a cash prize and a sponsored national tour. Bravo will be hosting national casting calls for artists in various cities starting this month.
  • July 11-12 in Los Angeles
  • July 14 in Miami
  • July 16 in Chicago
  • July 18-19 in New York.
For more info - check out www.BravoTV.com/casting

That's all, yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!