October 7, 2009

Drama-tization

dramatization zlata thoughtsI have a guilty pleasure of watching America's Most Wanted on Sunday nights. For some reason, I think that I'll be able to identify one of the culprits. I don't know why, but I've felt this way for a really big part of my life and so now it's like "my calling" or something.
Anyway, I often think about the dramatizations for the crimes committed. Sometimes, the actors and actresses playing the victims and fugitives are like, SIGNIFICANTLY uglier than they are [were] in real life. This bothers me. Like, if someone was going to play me in a dramatization, I'd at least want them to be decent-looking, if not incredibly hot. I mean, HELLLLO this is the representation of YOU on public television.

In other news, I think I want to apply to BE a dramatization actress. STRICTLY dramatization.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!