October 7, 2009

Mingle with Today's Zingle


UPFRONT QUESTIONS

  1. First name: Irena
  2. Location: Fair Lawn, NJ
  3. Where are you from originally? Minsk, Belarus
  4. What do you do for a living? 3rd yr dental student
  5. Night Owl or Early Bird? Night owl
  6. What do you consider your best attributes? I’m funny, smart, ambitious, and like to have a good time.
  7. What are the most important things you’re looking for in a person? Honesty, great sense of humor, maturity, must be respectful, and good chemistry

A LITTLE DEEPER (That’s what she said)

  1. How long has it been since your last relationship ended? 1 yr
  2. Have you ever been on a blind date? yes
  3. What did you do last weekend? Went to a great housewarming and bday brunch with my favorite people.
  4. Do you believe the glass is half empty or half full? Half full
  5. If you won the lottery, how would you spend your millions? Pay off my loans, repay my family for everything they’ve given me, and then travel around the world in my yacht.
  6. What would your closest friend say is your worst habit? Sometimes saying things in not the nicest of ways.
  7. Unexpected company drops by. Is your place neat but lived in, or “under construction?” neat but lived in.. most of the time
  8. In a disagreement, what’s the biggest priority: Mutual understanding, resolution, acceptance or identifying the issue. Identifying the issue, then the others fall into place.
  9. Where do you see yourself in five years’ time? Practicing dentistry somewhere, happily married with a baby
  10. Who was your hero as a child? Probably my parents and maybe Kelly from Saved By the Bell cause she was Zach’s gf
  11. What luxury item would you take on a desert island? Reclining beach chair, tanning oil, ipod
  12. Favorite meal to cook? Spicy grilled tilapia with roasted asparagus w/ garlic
  13. Describe your perfect Sunday morning. Waking up late on a sunny day and meeting up with great friends for brunch.

Zlata's Thoughts on Irena: OK HONESTLY, I have never met a cuter, sweeter little punim in my LIFE. I've known her since she was five and I remember playing together in a yard in Radburn. This chicky has her ish together: dental school, slammin' bod, adorable and duh, Russian!

If you're interested: zingles@ihavezlatathoughts.com

5 comments:

  1. she's def got it going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not interested in anonymous comments -- ESPECIALLY in a Zingle.

    Obviously she's got it going on -- are you interested? I mean, I like to make shit happen.

    xo
    Z.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am...but I just recently single and need more time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's Belarussian. Big Difference! What are her measurements? Dildo or Vibrator? Swallow or Facial?

    Tucker Max

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!