October 1, 2009

Some Facebook Status Updates are Worth a Mention - 83

  • The guy on Vampire Diaries totally looks like Bert from Sesame Street!
  • you only think you know.. but you have no idea
  • Three strangers friend-requested me after seeing me in the Times. No, thank you.
  • En route to an event, two minutes out the door and my feet are already numb. God, I love Louboutins. Beauty IS pain.
  • if you were en route to M2 for the Stoli party, that place is already at capacity. THIS is why I'm not going.
  • is just going to crash in the city and buy some new clothes in the am. brookes brothers: holla at ya boy.
  • I'm 8 1/2 pounds lighter thanks to the FREE trial pack of this new colon cleanser that I got! visit PurgeColon.net to get yours! OzA
  • "Ricky's is like Duane Reed on ecstasy." -- NY Times
  • has a "heart-on" for all of you.
  • i guess i probably shouldn't have gotten a mohawk haircut since there's a wedding this weekend
  • is taking her parents tomorrow night to experience the holy grail of steak joints. I worship you Peter Luger and your mouth watering, tear-inducing morsels of meat. A special thanks to Harman, Marno and Hal for the introduction
  • thoroughly convinced the hoboken police have a guide book entitled "Making up Crap Reasons to Pull Over Drivers and Fill our Empty Coffers."
  • A little girl at the college fair tonight: "Hey mister, are you from the news channel?!"
  • When I say that being early is a serious problem for me - its an understatement.
  • cant help but wonder if baby shoes come in "wide" because my kid has fat feet... otherwise, he'll have a barefoot winter.
  • http://twitpic.com/jvzbs - Is Glenn Beck conciously trying to dress like a nazi on his book cover.
  • would rather ask for forgiveness than permission.
  • adding to my list of celeb w. village sightings: a-rod. kate hudson (child in tow). exiting the spotted pig.
  • has just landed in Vegas. send money, guns, and lawyers. (gonna be a crazy week)

1 comment:

  1. Please note that the update about purge colon is due to hacking. I just went into my facebook and discovered that my status had been updated to that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!