October 26, 2009

TV TimeZ

TLC's premiering the second season of Hoboken's CAKE BOSS tonight at 10pm. I have to say, being a resident of Hoboken (though not for much longer,) it's really funny to me how each and every time I pass Carlo's Bakery now, there are family pictures being taken or a line that goes around the corner. I'm so proud of Buddy!

Both Ashlee Simpson-Wentz and Colin Egglesfield are departing The CW series Melrose Place as regulars next January. This news is not surprising to the two actors, as their characters were involved in the murder mystery plot line which will be resolved and the characters will move on.

What to watch tonight:
ABC: Dancing with the Stars, Castle
CBS: How I Met Your Mother, Accidentally on Purpose, Two and a Half Men, Big Bang Theory, CSI Miami
CW: One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl
FOX: So You Think You Can Dance, Lie to Me
NBC: Heroes, Trauma, Jay Leno Show

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!