November 13, 2009

And you thought the summer was over: MTV JERSEY SHORE baby!

MTV is launching a new reality show titled "Jersey Shore." Uh oh. Back when I had a house down at the shore, there's no way I'd want any cameras around filming me. Not that I'm a bad girl, because duh, I'm not -- but the scene at the Jersey Shore being videotaped is worse than a leaked sex tape. You have much more to be embarrassed about. Which is why I can't WAIT to watch this new reality show.

Sure, it's going to continue with the negative stereotype of New Jersey, but Jersey people are confident with who they are and therefore don't need to really concern themselves with generic "guido" stereotypes. From the previews, I can tell that this series is going to be a doozy. Set in Seaside, NJ (guido capital) these fake tanned bling-blingers are the exact opposite of the hit series "The Hills." I'm curious to see how it will do.

The series starts on Dec. 3rd at 10pm - so set your DVR's. If you can't wait another second to watch Hulk-wannabe's do some hardcore pushups, check out the trailer below.

Fist Pumpin' in Cali,
Z.

1 comment:

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!