December 20, 2009

Christmas Music: Hate it or Love it?


Personally, I cannot stand holiday music. And no, it's not because I'm part of the tribe, but because they are just SO annoying to me. Holiday jingles get stuck in my head and anything I do can't get them to disappear. Even if I walk down the streets of NYC and spot a Santa ringing his bell, I'll just start singing "Jingle Bells" automatically in my head. Like, Pavlov-type shit. I can't take it.

Apparently, neither can the inmates of Maricopa County jail. It seems the jail bosses started playing lots of Christmas music in hopes of spreading a little holiday cheer. The incarcerated see nothing cheerful about it. Instead, they see it as an added punishment - and I'd have to agree.

Some of these jailbirds have gone so far as to file lawsuits claiming cruel and unusual punishment!

Unreal. But fo realz, I'd do the same.

THOUGHTS?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!