December 23, 2009

The Jersey Shore - Alyssa Milano

Alyssa Milano Jersey Shore's Herself. I just LOVE her sense of humor and ability to make fun of everything.


But let me give you my thoughts on how people are so irrate that this show gives Italians a bad name. LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY -- This show doesn't give Italians a bad name. If anything, it gives NEW JERSEY a bad name. Shows like the Sopranos and movies like Scarface are what set the precedent for Italian stereotypes. A show like "Jersey Shore" does absolutely NOTHING to keep THOSE stereotypes going. If anything, they are creating new ones -- but alas, and again, I believe the show is worse for New Jersey than it is for Italians.

That said, I think it's incredible and should never be taken off the air.

xo,
ZnookieZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!