January 5, 2010

TV TimeZ

For those of you who watched The Bachelor last night, good for you. I DVR'd it, but couldn't bring myself to watch two hours of what I'd be sure to consider torture. I'm living my own The Bachelorette and that's pretty much all I think I can handle.

NBC along with Donald Trump revealed the celebrities set to participate on the third season of The Celebrity Apprentice, premiering March 14 at 9pm. The roster of 14 celebrities competing for charity include: Darryl Strawberry, Cyndi Lauper, Bret Michaels, Sharon Osbourne, Michael Johnson, Holly Robinson Peete, Goldberg, Carol Leifer, Sinbad, Summer Sanders, Rod Blagojevich, Maria Kanellis, Curtis Stone and Selita Ebanks.

This Friday at 8p, NFL Network debuts the five-part docu-series Full Color Football: The History of the American Football League produced by NFL Films. The hi-def series, which aired on Showtime last year, documents the origins of the AFL that began in 1960 with eight teams to its eventual merger with the National Football League. Hall of Famer coach and veteran broadcaster John Madden will offer fresh introductions and his personal insights for each episode.

WHAT SHOULD I WATCH TONIGHT?
ABC: Scrubs, Better Off Ted, Scrubs, Better Off Ted, The Forgotten
CBS: NCIS , NCIS: LA, The Good Wife
FOX: Orange Bowl: Iowa vs. George Tech in Miami
NBC: The Biggest Loser: Couples, Jay Leno Show

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!