January 19, 2010

TV TimeZ

Simon Cowell is talking with former and current co-stars about joining his upcoming new FOX show, The X Factor as judges. Cowell is having discussions with both Paula Abdul and current co-star of Britain's X Factor, Cheryl Cole to be judges and mentors for the new US version. The X Factor is slated to premiere on FOX in Fall 2011. Now, I've already made it clear that I'm retiring from American Idol once Simon leaves because the show will NOT be as interesting, as cool or as worth it. Not really sure what The X Factor is, but I hear it's a hit overseas and if Simon and Paula are going to team up, I'm THERE.

WHAT DO I WATCH TONIGHT?
ABC: Scrubs, Better Off Ted, The Forgotten
FOX: American Idol, Human Target
NBC: The Biggest Loser: Couples, Jay Leno Show

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!