May 3, 2010

Aloud Typing/Texting: Is It Allowed?



Did you ever notice how when you're sitting in a room or office alone, you text or type away silently, perhaps only stopping to read a sentence out loud once you've completed it to see if it sounds right?

Well, have you ever noticed your behavior when you're NOT alone? Chances are, when someone comes into your office and you're finishing something up, you'll end up reading what you write aloud. I've noticed this behavior 9 out of the 10 times I'll be in such a situation - and I'm guilty of doing the same thing!

Whether I'm typing an email in my office or texting a friend back - and someone walks in next to you - I automatically start reading aloud everything that I'm writing (given that it's not extremely private).

I KNOW I'm not the only one because I've walked into an office, etc. and people have started reading what they write out loud once I'm there.

THOUGHTS?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!