May 4, 2010

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth A Mention: 115

style="font-weight: normal;font-family:arial;">John Skelton I wish I could have my anxiety removed......like with lypo or something. I hate that "new kid in school" feeling. I just don't like it. Not one bit.
Aly Walansky Packing tip of the day: Use garish neon pink luggage. You'll never have a problem finding it on the turn style.
Andrew Goldstein First thought after seeing commercial for new Karate Kid starring 12 year old Jaden Smith. That kid's not even old enough to Wax on/ Wax off himself.
Jared Kahn eternal sunshine + first time watching it = life changed
Lauryn Kahn Congrats crazy homeless people in LA, you can still shock and disgust me. Just saw a homeless woman sitting in her underwear with her legs up pissing all over herself. Mentally scarred
Mark Marino is psyched to see the prostitution whores.
Alexis Tirado I'm prolly the only person employed by Martha Stewart who burns soup.
Alexis Tirado I'm prolly the only person employed by Martha Stewart who burns soup.
Katie Ann I like Kim Kardashians old face better
Alex Blagg Feel like these Hot Single MILFs have been waiting to chat with me online for a really long time. Poor gals must be SO horny
Paula Froelich Naomi Campbell beats her maids, takes blood diamonds from dictators and is an all around psycho. In return she gets an Oprah segment and goes to the Met Gala. What's wrong here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!